Oven Baked Wings for the Super Bowl!
No matter which team you think deserves to be at the big game, we can all agree wings are a Super Bowl must! While we offer several ready-cooked wings options, we've come up with a simple recipe to create a nice wing sampler platter for your guests! Enjoy and let us know how they turned out!
* Thuringer Meats Jumbo Wings (fresh or frozen)
* Ensure frozen wings have been fully thawed before starting
* Thuringer Meats All Purpose Rub or BBQ Seasoning
* Celery &/or Carrots
* Your favorite Buffalo Sauce
* Dipping Sauce: Ranch, Bleu Cheese, etc.
How to Prepare Wings:
Preheat conventional oven to 425 Degrees F.
Season wings with Thuringer Meats All Purpose Rub
Wings may be shaken with seasoning in large baggie or bowl
Brush wings with butter thoroughly
Place wings on buttered pan
Place in oven & bake for 30 minutes
Flip wings 3-4 times while baking
Remove from oven and place in mixing bowl
Toss wings in mixing bowl with your favorite buffalo sauce
Place in serving platter
Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, ranch dressing and/or bleu cheese dressing